George West, TX Real Estate

George West TX Real Estate Overview

Total

New

Reduced

Open Houses

Foreclosures

Short Sales

7

0

1

0

0

0

George West TX Real Estate Stats

Average Price in George West: $229,133 / County Average: $238,733

Average Taxes in George West: $2,655 / County Average: $1,574

Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in George West: $136 / County Average: $114

Average Walkscore in George West: 23 / County Average: 25

Average Year Built in George West: 1997 / County Average: 1988

Average Days on Website in George West: 49 / County Average: 62

George West TX Real Estate Market Health

Areas in George West TX

3100

Most Popular Listing

Popular George West Real Estate

Most Expensive Listing

Expensive George West Real Estate

Least Expensive Listing

Cheap George West Real Estate

Listings in George West

This building is located 16 miles south of George West...



Hunters paradise with 30 x 20 cabin with all the luxuries of home including washer/dryer connections...



the ranch is conveniently located in the highway 281 corridor between hwy 59, near George West, and fm 624, with over one-half mile frontage on highway 281. this ranch is a blank canvas with 75% covered in lush, south texas brush known for producing a variety of texas wildlife. the remaining 25% is open pasture a...



25 acres- custom native-stone 3 br-2 b home- hidden in mature trees...



beautifully updated all brick home in the heart of George West. this 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes s...



readily accessible from ih-37 and us-181. nearby towns are kenedy, pawnee, George West, three rivers. call today. *** move-in ready - located near eagle ford shale area ***...



Contact office for showing instructions...



Great commercial property with hwy 37 frontage- 5.41 acres to develop the business of your choice- no restrictions- high traffic area- electric and water- near hwy 59...



Property Search









Saved Properties

This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.

Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.

Register / Login

New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.

By clicking 'register' you are agreeing to our terms of use & giving us expressed written consent to contact you.

Questions? Comments? Complaints?

This message will go directly to the head of our team.

Location & Address

Michelle Mendez
2511 N Loop 1604 W. Suite 101
San Antonio, TX
210-287-3501